“Chili Beer!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Denver, Colorado
“Chili Beer!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My standard lunch here is the green chili cheeseburger with chili beer. Love to sit outside, and they have plenty of tables to choose from.

Visited April 2013

77% Recommend
RANCHOS DE TAOS
“GREAT FOOD!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

we ate here. the food was so good. ya gotta try the green chili cheeseburger,yummy, they have a great green chili stew too.

Visited September 2012
Longmont, Colorado
“Beer!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Small pub, decent food. I had the club, very tasty, and my husband a burger, also good, with green chilies on both.
But the BEER is where it's at! Made downstairs, we very much enjoyed them! Go for the beer!

Visited March 2013
San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico
“Vegetarians Will be Happy Here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

This restaurant is in a great location – in the downtown area, but set back just a little bit from that insane road. It has a beautiful green area to eat outside during the summer months.

I only eat one thing when I come here. Their bean burrito with the vegetarian chile smothered. The chile is less of a traditional New Mexico green chile sauce. It has pieces of potatoes and such. It is YUMMY. I crave it and have a hard time eating anywhere else when I am visiting Taos. There is another burrito with mashed potatoes inside that also sounds incredible, but unfortunately it cannot be modified vegan. Others who I have dined with have eaten that burrito and said it is also amazing.

They have great beers too – regional specialties sometimes. I have had a green chile beer there that had the most subtle bite to it. I also had a local apricot beer that they have brewed in the past.

Eat here. You will enjoy it.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“FANTASTIC!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

We loved this place! We sat outside with our dog. The people were so nice! We ate the Reuben sandwich (a special because of St. Patty's Day). BEST Rueben sandwich ever! We also got the beer sampler which allows you to try many of their micro brews. Great food, great beer selection and the service is top notch!

Visited March 2013