“Worth the trip!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Worth the trip!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

The food is great there. The Western Burger and Smoked Grilled Cheese are definatly our favorites! I would recommend it to everybody!

Merriam, Kansas
“Great pastries and breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

We have been waiting to see the transformation of Shady Brook. We stopped just to pick up pastries and coffee one morning driving into Taos from Valle Escondido. The next morning we had breakfast, enjoying eggs, breakfast sandwich and coffee. Andre was very helpful and the surroundings and food were excellent.

• Visited July 2012
baton rouge
“A Great Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

For about 5 years we have driven past Shadybrook, watching the construction. And only 2 months ago this cute restaurant/resort opened it's doors. It is located midway between Taos and Angel Fire in a quiet, serene bend of the road. The guest rooms look very well appointed. The restaurant, probably better described as a cafe is beautiful in a quaint sort of way . You can dine (breakfast and lunch only) in a cute dining room or on the front or rear decks. OK, the food was very good. Twice a month they have specialty dinners (wild game night or barbecue night or.....).
The wait staff was very friendly and efficient. I highly recommend the Shadybrook Cafe for a relaxing lunch. I can't wait to try the breakfast!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Taos
“Tasty Food and Gorgeous Views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

My new favorite spot for Breakfast and Lunch is definitely Shady Brook Cafe. After staring down a menu loaded with great choices, I decided to order the "Western Burger". When the plate arrived at my table I knew I would be in for a treat and only a few minutes later I looked down at my empty plate and thought:

"That was the best Burger I have ever had in my life, period."

The cafe is nestled in a scenic wonderland offering a super relaxing setting to take in while enjoying the amazing food choices on the menu at Shady Brook Cafe.

Highly Recomend !!!

• Visited July 2012
Manhattan, Kansas
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Lovely people, lovely atmosphere, fantastic food! Impeccable service. Would go there again and again and again!