“Wow!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Taos, New Mexico
“Wow!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

They take ordinary Americanized-Chinese food to the next level. The orange chicken is great! All aspects of the place were great! Decent price too!

Visited March 2014

Ranchos De Taos, New Mexico
“Tastey Tuesday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Well.... at one of the families favorite restaurant in Taos!!!..GREAT ASIAN FOOD!!! HOT,DELICIOUS, FAMILY AND GREAT SERVICE!!! What more can you ask for...blessed today.

Mexico City
“Asian place with decent food, but nothing outstanding”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

The place is nice, don´t get me wrong, but nothing outstanding about it. The food was good; the size of the plates is huge, made to share, typical of Asian places. Service was prompt and courteous. We only had Chinese and didn´t try the sushi but the guy making the sushi seemed very dedicated and professional, so it should also be good.

Visited December 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

We ate lunch at Yu Garden today, and I was not particularly impressed. We were greeted promptly, and invited to sit anywhere we wished. The restaurant was mostly empty, but more people entered as we ate. The menu needs a lot of work. It was simply a list of food names and prices with no explanation of what anything was. That is OK for things like sweet and sour chicken, which everyone knows, but there were a few oddities on there I could not identify. Our apps arrived, and sadly, the hot and sour soup was neither. It was a terribly bland mix of flavorless vegetables. It had more the taste of a weak chicken/beef soup. Absolutely no sour taste at all. Perhaps a little cider vinegar might be called for. The soup was followed by spring rolls and crab rangoons. The Spring rolls were amazing! Without question the highlight of the meal. The rangoons were also good, but did not contain much filling. Cindy ordered the chicken curry. The chicken looked as if it had been beaten to death with a mallet. It was flat, oddly textured and oddly flavored. I was not 100% sure it was even chicken. I had the shrimp curry which was flavorful but the shrimp had an odd texture as if they had been heated, cooled or frozen, then reheated. The rice was really good. Delicious flavor. The service was good, but only when summoned. For some reason, the server walked past us repeatedly to go chat with other tables of what seemed to be regulars, without checking in on us. My pop glass sat empty, and ignored. Eventually I tired of waiting for the check and just walked up to the register. The prices were inexpensive as 2 of us, with the tip, ate for under $25. All in all this was reminiscent of something in a food court in a mall. After reading other reviews I was really looking forward to eating here...I wanted to like it...I was terribly disappointed. I would most likely not return.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“New lunch choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Had lunch special of sweet and sour chicken with soup, spring rolls, wonton stars and green tea. Large tasty portion with fried rice with a large takeout portion remaining Fixed price of under $8.00. Staff was kind attentive and thorough. Within walking distance of my lodging

• Visited October 2013