“Hidden Jewel” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Denver, Colorado
“Hidden Jewel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Modest café, red-checked tablecloths. Delicious lunch, fine service. The electricity was out for a while in that area, but the show went on with the gas stove.

• Visited September 2013

Taos, New Mexico
“good times”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

my family and I decided to try Mando's for the first time about a month ago and I must say we were extremely happy that we did the food was really good,but next time I will get the half order cuz the full order was way to much my 4 year old got the spaghetti and meatball that is the only thing I didn't think to much of (the meatball)I make better ones at home lol.But all in all good food great waiter we will most definitely be going back

Visited June 2013
Prosper, Texas
“What a joke!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We arrived at a less than half full restaurant and stood there looking like morons for about 5-10 minutes being completely ignored before finally being seated. Another 10 minutes passed before we were greeted at our table. When our appetizer arrived, it was the wrong thing. They replaced it for us, but we waited another 15 minutes before our meal arrived. My son's calzone was wrong, so they brought another one out. The second was also wrong. They offered to comp it and bring him another one, but it would be 30 minutes before they could complete it. When they brought our 3rd calzone, it was also completely wrong. The check we paid for wasn't even our check.

The food we ordered was delicious, but not worth spending over two hours in the restaurant. Obviously there was a huge communication gap between the waitstaff and kitchen, but I was really disappointed at the apparent lack of support from the management team. They could have helped their employees, but chose not to.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Dearest melissa, if you didn't want to be a waitress, you should find another job. Please don't be racist to your customers. Als”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Food is tasty, but seriously hiring from the bottom of the barrel for service(front of the house) leads to a disturbing experience

• Visited June 2013
questa
“Great surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We wanted to try Mondo Italiano for a while. We stopped in for an early dinner. Had the best hot wings I have ever had. Cooked perfectly and just the right amount of HEAT. The chicken parm was good and my companion had the lasagna, equally good. The dessert portions were a bit small for the price but the service, entrees and appetizers were excellent. Been back twice since.

• Visited March 2013