“Unbelievably delicious food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vegan, Healthy
Boston, Massachusetts
“Unbelievably delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Stopped for dinner and ordered a combo plate
Everything was brimming with flavor and the variety of tastes was more than I would have expected
The owner/ chef is so friendly and easy to talk to and is a masterful chef!! Can't wait to go back
The place is tucked away and you might miss it
Don't miss it
Find it!!!

Taos, New Mexico
“Really, really good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

A little postage stamp of a restaurant. Tiny, tiny, tiny. Closet-sized, but friendly, funky, creative, soulful, nourishing, and most importantly -- delicious. Go. You'll be glad you did.

Visited December 2013
Taos, New Mexico
“My favorite Taos food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

This tiny restaurant is big on value and knowledge of raw food. It serves organic and mostly raw. I highly recommend the desserts. Call in advance. In the winter it is to go only and the hours and days vary.
The kale smoothie is addicting.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Simply wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

This restaurant is a delight! There is no set menu- they prepare whatever is fresh and available locally. I had a spring roll with jicama, pecans, greens, onion that was wonderful. They also had a pot of soup/stew with sprouted rice, black-eyed peas and carrots that was hearty and delicious. When I was leaving, I asked how much I owed them- the response was, "just pay what you can." I was generous because I really hope they will continue making delicious, simple food!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Best Dinning Experience Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

This past weekend my family and I had the chance to stop by and visit this little restaurant, that we had heard great reviews about. We were definitely not disappointed. The food was exquisite and by far the best raw food we have ever had. If that wasn't enough the service was excellent. The restaurant is not your average sit down place, but the outdoor cozy atmosphere is a perfect mixture of relaxation and enjoyment. We could definitely tell that the owner loves what she does and is an amazing chef! Highly recommended for anyone that cares about healthy and delicious eating. Absolutely must try the Mint Lemonade it is the best lemonade ever and all the food we had was delicious!

• Visited July 2013