“Will not return” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Will not return”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

I went in to try this restaurant at 9 AM after the breakfast rush. I was told to seat myself and given water, apologized for not having any ice and given a menu. I told her I thought I knew what I wanted and was told she will be right back. There was two waitstaff and two other tables.
I waited over 10 minutes (timed 12 minutes) drank my water Got up and left. No one seem to notice me leaving as she was cleaning up area behind the wait area. I don't know if it was because I was not local or what the reason was as I was polite the entire time. But this restaurant needs training in customer service. There are so many good restaurants in Taos dont bother with this one

• Visited May 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

San Antonio, Texas
“Surprisingly Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

We stopped by for some Tacos to go.
They were fast and very friendly, which is contrary to their recent reviews on TA.
A contrarian view

Visited May 2012
Albuquerque
“Healthy, fresh and delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

My husband and I have eaten here numerous times and have never been disappointed. The soups are delicious, as are their salads and sandwiches. In the summer, there is outdoor seating. The employees are all very nice and friendly, but the service does leave something to be desired. Don't go if you are in a big hurry! But if you are looking for something that won't clog your arteries and leave you feeling bloated, this is the place. Try the green chile chicken posole soup or the chicken and avacado sandwich, or the salad with strawberries.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tijeras, New Mexico
“Nice place, great hours”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011 via mobile

A good place for a quick bite, love the calabacita wrap! Service could be better but are very friendly. They are a good choice in the afternoon when the other restaurants are closed, keep the good hours up!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“We walked when our food did not come after an hour's wait”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

Cannot comment on the food since we never got our order! The front-side service was fine, though the staff should let the patrons know if the kitchen is way behind or broken. Kitchen-side problems needs to be fixed.

A group of 5 of us, vacationing in Taos, drove across town to try Purple Sage after a Pilates session. We sat at an inside table and ordered our food around 12:40. After quite a while, we asked about our order and our server checked. After a while longer, we noticed orders coming out to other tables. We asked again about our order and, after checking, the server said that the kitchen was working on it. I said that we were quite hungry since none of us had breakfast, and she offered to bring us some chips and salsa, which was a nice gesture. However, after more time passed, a table that had been seated after us got there order. That was our last straw so one of us went up to the counter and said that an hour wait was long enough and we were leaving. I thanked our server, who had been very nice to us, and wished her luck with whatever was wrong in the kitchen. We also wished good luck to a couple at a table next to us.
Unfortunately, I cannot comment on the quality of the food since we never saw our order.

• Visited August 2011