“About average” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Taos, New Mexico
“About average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

Good food good staff! Didnt have to wait very long! All in all it was good for it being busy our waitress was on top of our needs and what i liked most was how she really catered to our children

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

59% Recommend
Amarillo, Texas
“Great Food, Local Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

As soon as we walked in we realized this is a restaurant frequented by people who live around Taos, not tourists. It was recommended to us as a great local place to eat and we were not disappointed. Everyone working there was very nice. The food was authentic, filling, and delicious. I really enjoyed the green chile stew. I enjoyed it so much I had my Burracho Burrito smothered in green chiles. If you want an authentic, local, filling place to eat for a reasonable price, stop here.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Killeen, Texas
“Very poor service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Our waitress took our order and was never seen again. We had a spill and when I tried to get a waitress to help, she stated "you need to get your own waitress." Needless to say I had to get up and go and ask for help. The young lady that sat us was the only one that was apologetic for the other waitresses rudeness. When I went to pay I informed the owner and she was more concerned on who was at fault and never apologized nor gave us a discount. I am sad to say that my parents are locals and will never return to this place. The food was ok but not authentic northern New Mexico food. The friendliness was definitely lacking and we were sadly disappointed.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
“Excellent!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

If you want a local experience with an amazing meal this is the place. The staff was super nice and the food was amazing. I suggest the Burracho Burrito smothered in green chile!

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Coquitlam, Canada
“Locals only”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

This place has no appeal for a Tourist. The service puts the 'sub' in sub-par. Waitresses were not friendly or welcoming or helpful and didn't even ask simple questions like "what kind of Toast do you want" . Just gave me white bread with no regard to what I might want. Food was less than mediocre.
What's with serving food on a prison tray? Seemed to be a lot of locals...( I hope those two facts aren't connected)
At best I can say this is a locals hangout with no interest in catering to Visitors.

• Visited October 2013