this place is sooooooooooooo beautiful. if you want a hot tub ask for the rainbow room its just for you to use. its on the rooftop above the rainbow room. once your up there you will be so amazed of how far a distance you can see for miles and miles. its so romantic at night. the rooms are so clean and the place is just awesome, has alot of history to it. even if you dont stay and are in the taos area you should just go by to check the scenery out. the owner paul hes such a wonderful kind hearted person. what more could you ask for. the breakfast is really good too. its also close to the taos plaza, it will be a great shopping experience with all the little shops they have there.
- Also Known As:
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Hotel
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed And Breakfast
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Hotel Taos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in the ambience of our quaint and colorful adobe inn. Our rooms are richly decorated in the Taos tradition and feature a large collection of fine art, Native American and Spanish antiques.Located in the heart of the historic downtown area, just a few steps off the old plaza. Recommended by The New York Times and USA Today. Featured on The Travel Channel series "Romantic Inns Of America". "The Essence of Old Taos". ... more less