“There is a reason why it's always empty” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 33 Restaurants in Socorro
Cuisines: Mexican
Socorro, NM
“There is a reason why it's always empty”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We have lived in Socorro for almost 5 years and recently made it to armijo's out of curiosity. no body from town had recommended the place but we always see it when we drive by. I definitely regret my choice of eating there, the prices are average and the food is below average. There is a reason why this restaurant has an empty parking lot most of the time. Sofias, el sombrero, or Juans are better new mexican choices and for actual Mexican food the only place in town is Robels.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

San Angelo, Texas
“Good place for breakfast burittos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We decided to stop here and how the food compared with chain restaurants and was very impressed with the service and food. Would recomment to anyone who wants something more authentic.

Visited November 2012
Safety Harbor, Florida
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

We stopped for lunch headed westward on November 7, 2012. I ate a burrito with carne adovada with sopaipilla. My buddy had the taco plate with shredded beef. The meals were so memorable we stopped there again on our way back East. I liked the burrito I had previously so much I ate the carne adovada plate on this stop. My buddy ate the burrito with carne adovada and sopaipilla like I had the week before. I did I say we liked the food?

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Alamogordo, New Mexico
“Great Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Reasonably priced, good food and great service. The ambiance was okay except for the screaming brat in the south booth.

Visited August 2012
Albuquerque, NM
“Depends on the management and waitstaff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

In my lifetime this place has changed hands several times. I've had outstanding food and service, and service I should have walked out on but I was just too hungry.

Visited June 2011