“What's all the fuss about?” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Bodega Burger Co.

Bodega Burger Co.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“What's all the fuss about?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

I'm not sure what all the rave reviews were about. We found the food to be pretty average. Our medium rare burgers were well done. The service was REALLY slow. On the plus side, when I asked about one of the tap selections and was not sure about it, the server got a sample for me. I would have ordered dessert, but my policy is if they don't ask, I don't buy. In my opinion the best thing is the ambiance. I'd go to El Camino for better food, personally.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Green Cove Springs
“Now THIS is excellent dining!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

So modest on the outside, this venue is a complete surprise as soon as you sit down. We had kind of ignored it the first month we were here but were given a heads up by a friend. We were so surprised! Great gluten-free choices--not the usual " just have a steak, or have the burger without the bun". This was real food. Excellent food, well-prepared, beautifully presented and well-chosen wines to accompany. ( Also very good beer, according to my better half!) Hands down, the best place south of Albuquerque, ( maybe Santa Fe).

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Racine, Wisconsin
“Good burger”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

I was in town for a week and decided to try based on the reviews. I sat at the bar and the bartender was nice. I ordered the mountain burger which was good.

Visited April 2014
Magdalena, New Mexico
“The best in Socorro, maybe New Mexico”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

We eat her a lot. The steaks are perfection, the burgers are the best and the soups are FANTASTIC! You can't go wrong. Brian loves the food he creates and so do we . We have traveled around the world and are so glad we have this gem in our small town of Socorro.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Collins
“Great burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

We had great burgers at Bodega Burger. However my prickly pear margaritas are better than theirs. :)

Visited March 2014