“Clean, cool, comfortable” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Socorro
Columbia, Missouri
“Clean, cool, comfortable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

The first floor room was clean, pre-cooled, and comfortable for my one night stay. The breakfast in Rm. 111 was standard Super 8--waffes, etc.

It wasn't fancy, but certainly clean and adequate. The recliner didn't. Other than that, everything worked.

The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
super8socorro, General Manager at Super 8 Socorro, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
We thank you for your positive response. We would keep on working hard to satisfy your needs for a comfortable stay, We once again thank you for your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Clovis, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

The staff in the afternoon was helpful, but the night crew was a little unpleasant. The pool is bet small and it can be a bit noisy from other in the hotel. Overall, this would not be my first choice, but its manageable for a last minute trip.

• Stayed July 2013
super8socorro, General Manager at Super 8 Socorro, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
We thank you very much for your review. We will be working hard to take care of the little things. I will personally talk to my night crew about your review and make sure it does not happen again. We once again thank you for your business and look forward to serve you in the future. I personally apologize for your inconvinience.
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We arrived later in the evening, but rooms were still available. The staff was friendly, even quickly turned on the light and AC in the room while we were moving our car. Very clean. Breakfast was ok, but nothing special.
Good place to stay overnight, because it's close to the I-10.

Room Tip: We had a suite on the back side, ground floor. Very spacious and no traffic noise
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
super8socorro, General Manager at Super 8 Socorro, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
We thank you very much for your positive review. We will always keep on working hard to make your stay comfortable. We thank you for your business.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Stayed in Socorro for a couple days and this place is great. Everything in Socorro is only 5min so centrally located. Would recommend this place. Clean room, and friendly staff. If ur passsing thru or staying for a couple days u wont be disappointed

• Stayed July 2013
super8socorro, General Manager at Super 8 Socorro, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
We thank you very much for your positive response. We will keep on working hard to satisfy our customers needs. We thank you for the business.
Las Vegas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Motel was not what I expected. I don't know if this Motel was worth staying at all. I have stayed at Super 8 Motels a lot but this one was horrible. I was staying on the top floor and noticed all, not just one, all of the smoke detectors were hanging from the ceiling disconnected which should have been my red flag that they just didn't take pride in the Motel. Maintenance personnel was really creepy and I am not one to judge. The room was clean, luckily, because that's where I spent most my trip, 6 long days. Most of the towels were stained so had to choose to keep the ones that weren't most of the trip. I could go on and on but I chose to just state that this Super 8 Motel is not recommended for stay in Socorro! Oh and by the way, don't let the ad fool you about continental breakfast because I didn't see it until Friday and Saturday, unless they had it in a room somewhere!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8socorro, General Manager at Super 8 Socorro, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
There is the carpet installation going on in the property that was the reason the smoke detectors were out. It has been put back on. The breakfast is placed everyday in the breakfast bar which is located in Room 111-113. We always inform the customers about the breakfast when the customers check in. We follow breakfast standards as per Super 8.

Been to Super 8 Socorro? Share your experiences!