“vacation” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 10 hotels in Socorro

164 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Olympia, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We stayed in this Super 8 mid week in October. The manager was very helpful in helpful in getting our luggage out of the car and into the room. The breakfast had a good variety and was plentiful. Clean room.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
super8socorro, General Manager at Super 8 Motel Socorro, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
We thank you very much for your review. We will keep on working harder to meet our customers needs.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Booked 4 rooms here for a softball tournament. I was humiliated that I made the booking here. From check in front desk was extremely rude. When one of our group went into their room a window was broken. When front desk was notified response was, "turn up the heater." There was a miscommunication on booking of our rooms and when I went to resolve it both the front desk employees and the manager were screaming and yelling at me at the top of their lungs. The manager was on speaker phone yelling while other guests were checking into the hotel. The breakfast is horrible. Rolls are cut in half and are hard and stale not to mention one employee sits in the breakfast area and watches every move you make in getting food. Rooms are old and dirty. I would not recommend this location to my worst enemy!

Room Tip: Save yourself the money and the stressful hassle, don't book here!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
We are working with Super 8 to resolve your issues and you will hear from us soon.
Phoenix
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I stayed at this motel on October 8, 2012. The motel is a little older and the room was small, but I was traveling alone and it was fine for me. The room was very clean, as was the rest of the property. The desk clerk offered to let me park my motorcycle up front by the lobby. There was a steakhouse right next door, so that was very convenient. I've had good and bad experiences in motels in New Mexico, this was one of the better ones. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
super8socorro, General Manager at Super 8 Motel Socorro, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Thank you very much for your review. We will keep on working harder and meet our customers expectations.

Been to Super 8 Motel Socorro? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Motel Socorro

Address: 1121 Frontage Rd. NW, Socorro, NM 87801
Location: United States > New Mexico > Socorro
Ranked #5 of 10 hotels in Socorro
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Motel Socorro 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Motel Socorro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel Socorro Hotel Socorro
Super 8 Socorro
Super Eight Socorro
Socorro Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Motel Socorro, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.