“Reasonable not Fancy” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn & Suites Santa Rosa

Save Saved
You added Days Inn & Suites Santa Rosa to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Santa Rosa
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2255 Historic Route 66, Historic Route 66, Santa Rosa, NM 88435-2746 (Formerly Adobe Inn)   |
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Santa Rosa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Sargent, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

No longer a Best Western - name covered up. Porcelain worn off from bathtub, and painted over. No matter, we didn't shower after killing a large roach inside the tub. Room obviously had two beds at one time, but now just large empty space. Had to disassemble defective (beeping ) smoke alarm late into night.

We feel sorry for the lady running the place. She likely owns this substandard property and is overwhelmed by the cost it would take to update to an acceptable standard. That probably explains her terse unfriendly demeanor when we checked in.

This place gives budget motels a bad rap. We periodically select a budget property when staying in pass-through towns for a short overnight turnaround. They are usually fine, sometimes just adequate, but seldom this disappointing. A very restless night.

• Stayed June 2014
Della S, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Santa Rosa, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
I am so sorry you were so dissatisfied with your accommodations at our property. We strive hard to make sure each of our guests has a satisfying experience. I do apologize. If I was less than friendly and helpful during your stay, I apologize for that as well. We value each of our guests and take their comments very seriously. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
London, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

This is an older property and although our sink and tub could be replaced anytime we found the rooms large, clean and comfortable. Travelling with a friend to Sedona Arizona this was our last stop before spending a week in Sedona. We plan to stop at this location again on our route home.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your kind comments about your recent stay at our property. We do so appreciate it when a guest takes the time to write about their experience. So, thanks, and we hope to have you as our guest at a future date.
Kuttawa, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

The room was dated and the bathroom fan sounded like a plane. Very loud. The breakfast was terrible. Not much in food and the hard boiled eggs were frozen and fruit cocktail was frozen too. The overall experience was not up to Best Western other hotels. We have stayed in many Best Western hotel thru the year and this one was the worst.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

The hotel was nice the room was clean and the staff was friendly. They are pet friendly which is a plus. I only stayed one night but I would recommend this hotel. One thing they could do is get better tv stations to watch. I did not use the internet so I am not sure how that is.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Bonner Springs
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Room was good, sheets were old and had been repaired for re-use. I had trouble with the television satellite and the staff came right away to assist me. The location was great but I did go to another Best Western on the same road by mistake. I had no idea that there were two. The breakfast was great but I did not drink the coffee as it smelled like the carafe had been cleaned and I was concerned I was drinking cleaner. I am sure I wasn't but didn't want to take a chance. When I arrived there was no one at the desk and I waited a few minutes for someone to appear.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Great Lakes, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

The location of this hotel is very convenient but it is not up to par with the other Best Western hotels we have stayed. There was no WIFI and the TV did not work. The room was very clean but lacked enough toiletries for my family of four.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to Days Inn & Suites Santa Rosa? Share your experiences!