“Great, affordable, clean place.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
BEST VALUE RATE BOOK NOW
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“Great, affordable, clean place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Very clean, helpful staff, very affordable. A great overnight rest on I-40.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

Montrose, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

We drive through Santa Rosa a couple of times a year and have stayed at a number of properties. We think this is the best choice. We are Best Western Rewards members, so we have stayed at the BW Adobe Inn in town as well. It is ok, but the Santa Rosa is a notch better; the cost of the two are usually within four or five dollars. The Santa Rosa Inn is small, quiet, with recently attractively redone rooms. All rooms are ground floor, with parking outside your door. The individual who checked us in, Luz, was one of the friendliest, most efficient and helpful hotel staff member we have encountered anywhere, regardless of the level of accomodation. Breakfast was very good, although the seating area is a little on the small side.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Pittsburg, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

Not for one minute did I wish I'd spent another $50 and stayed at a more expensive hotel like I often do. My room had a bright, fresh, welcoming feeling with non of the tired weary residue often found in other hotels, and I could walk out my door and enjoy the New Mexico landscape. Breakfast was great and included organic green tea. I am very happy to have found the Santa Rosa Inn. Every summer I drive from Kansas to California, and it can be hit and miss where I stay that first night of the drive. Now I know I can make the Santa Rosa Inn my destination and not have any disappointments.

Room Tip: I think any room would be fine as all have ground access and are accessible to the landscape beyond.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Mango8_12
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

Stayed in on a road trip from las vegas to texas, the location is great as it is right next door to a Dennys thats open 24 hours (great for us getting in at 1 am on a Sunday nothing else in town besides the truck stops were open). The rooms were very clean (spotless) w/ a fridge and microwave, the restroom has a tub, vanity area w/ sink, and another vanity area with sink right outside restroom. Its an outdoor motel single level and was around 100 for the night. The staff was extremly friendly and very accomidating. My only negitave is for the area (not much around) and being an out door motel, I think the price should be a little less (- 20) however we had a great stay and due to its location next to Dennys we would stay again. No other hotels in town are close (walking distance) to resturants.

Room Tip: Rooms opposite the Office are very very close walking distance to dennys (roughly a 2 min walk)
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mnd85871
Berkeley, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

I felt very uncomfortable driving into Santa Rosa. Full of vacancies and abandoned buildings, it is quite an economically deprived place but it is a good waypoint on a cross-country trip. This hotel is a very small, simple affair, but the rooms were immaculate and large with comfortable mattresses, pleasant furnishings, free-wifi, and good water pressure. Furthermore, the staff were very friendly and appreciative; they seemed to take pride in the hotel and wanted to ensure that we were happy. We slept well and enjoyed the breakfast in the morning. Thanks to the Best Western Santa Rosa Inn, we had a safe and pleasant evening in an otherwise questionable town.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank cjm77
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

I usually stay at higher priced hotels like I did last night. I needed to make another unexpected stop for the night and by reading some of the reviews here on tripadvisor I decided to give the Best Western Santa Rosa a chance since the other higher priced ones I usually stay at said no to pets. I am traveling with two cats taking to my daughter 1300 miles from my home. Not many hotels are pet friendly but this hotel immediately said, "of course!' when I asked if I can stay with my cats.

I read one review that said there was a stench but the room I'm in is freshly shampoo'd and smells clean. The bedding is clean, more coffee then the bigger priced hotels leave, all amenities free wi fi, cable, iron, coffee, hair dryer, etc and the staff are very friendly. I had an issue with shutting my window (think my arthritis made it hard for me) and the manager himself came over immediately and shut for me. He even took away a bug that was on the outside which made me smile.

It's a single story Inn with parking right out front. Don't confuse it with the Best Western Adobe down the street. That one seemed a bit run down when I stopped there by accident.

If you want clean, friendly, and a nice pet friendly place, stay at the Best Western Santa Rosa Inn.

Room Tip: A room on the end will give you more privacy, however, it seemed to be a very quiet Inn overall.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank noni1959
New Port Richey, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

Great Rooms and Great People with low rates. Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Check it out.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends