“Great staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Santa Rosa

You added Quality Inn Santa Rosa to your Saves list
Quality Inn Santa Rosa
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2533 Historic Route 66, Santa Rosa, NM 88435 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Kenosha, Wisconsin
“Great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Our room as very nice and clean and comfortable beds. The staff was super friendly and helpful for our stay.They helped us with anything we needed:) The next day they even toasted some bread for us after the breakfast room was being used for a party.

Room Tip: They only have outside stairs no elevators if you have a problem carrying stuff to the 2nd floor the...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Santarosanm, General Manager at Quality Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, April 7, 2014

Property CHI
Genaral Manager
Quality inn, Santa Rosa, NM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Reserved on line prior to our trip to AZ. Many reviews on TA were unfavorable, yet many were acceptable. We found the staff very pleasant and friendly. We were given choice of room on ground or 2nd level, provided restaurant psssibilities, pool and breakfast hours. The bath had new fixtures, curved shower rod, fridge and microwave. King bed was firm and comfortable, couch clean and fresh smelling. There were no issues. Breakfast was great, hot and cold items. We arrived about 5:00 pm to a very empty parking lot, but by 11:00 pm, the facility was full. Quiet location with no street noise. With a hotel membership and best prices, a very good deal for the money.

Room Tip: ask to see a room if you are unsure.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Santarosanm, General Manager at Quality Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, March 3, 2014

Ontario, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

The check in was smooth. Our room was large but very tired. The wall paper (?) was falling off the walls in the room and bathroom. While unloading my car I was approached by a drinking couple in the parking lot?? They stopped me to have a conversation while they drank and smoked in my face. I don't know if this is the motels job to monitor or not, but I have never encounter it before! We had a reservation here for our return trip which I cancelled. I guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Santarosanm, General Manager at Quality Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Quality Inn.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with the staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Santa Rosa.

Phoenix, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Was on the road and was saw in a coupon book a coupon for 59.95.

It was the only coupon that we saw in the coupon books. So we decided to stop in.

We get to the hotel and see a sign outside for 59 dollar hotels and up.

We go in and ask for the hotel room with AARP rate.

She tells us the rate is 75 dollars, he simply asked why the rate was not 59. She goes that is the rate with an elevated vocal tone. He again asked about the different price, she didn't explain why there was a different rates. When we asked about the manager, she said you can talk to her tomorrow. We asked her name, her name was Let which she was borderline screaming. After which she told us we could go some where else.

He asked what happened to her, she proceeded to look up and start to call the police, we left.

He didn't have a raised tone, we weren't doing anything that was wrong other than ask questions and when she gave us attitude, then asked us to leave, and then threatened us with police.

Went down the road to Best Western who had a much friendlier front person.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Santarosanm, Manager at Quality Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Dear rbjllj:

Thank you for the comment. We at Quality Inn, Santa Rosa, NM works hard to make sure our staffs are trained well and serve the guests with Quality Service. We apologize that we did not meet your expectation at this time. Please note that we did look into this matter, and our front desk was not able to offer AARP rate since the rate falls for the guests over 50+ year plus with AARP card. Again, we could have offered different rates including the coupon rate, but front desk attendant did not meet the service we always offer.

Again, every comment does bring us the better service hotel and I appreciate to give us another opportunity since you were not able to stay at our hotel.

Thank you again and if you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us by phone or email at gm.nm421@choicehotels.com

Have a Quality Day!
Roanoke, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

I was worried when I pulled up, and when I checked in the woman at the front desk wasn't super friendly, but the room was surprisingly comfortable and I felt safe (which is a big deal when you're a woman traveling alone). The paint was peeling from the walls in the bathroom and in one corner of the room by the window, which kinda freaked me out, but the bed was comfortable and the room was big - a good value and a peaceful stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Santarosanm, General Manager at Quality Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, December 16, 2013

Amarillo, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

my family and i stay only one night, just to get away for one night all the staff we seen there was super nice and helpful, it was clean and the pool was GREAT. we truly loved they stay and plan on going back next spring to see more of the sights.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Santarosanm, General Manager at Quality Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, November 15, 2013

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon. We are glad you find your stay very satisfied.
Odessa, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I was in Santa Rosa for work on 21st Oct. 2013. Based on other reviews I opted to stay at the Quality Inn overnight.I was not disappointed.

The ground floor non-smoking room was spotless. Most important to my work emails, the wi-fi came in as "excellent". The king bed was very comfortable, and the sofa was great for watching the flat screen TV. The girl at reception was very amiable and professional. And there were no outside disturbances to disrupt the sleep of this notoriously light sleeper.

The full hot breakfast included in the very reasonable room rate of $67 plus taxes, consisted of warm FRESH biscuits, cream gravy with sausage bits, sausage links, hard boiled eggs, and the usual DIY waffles, along with fruit, cereal and pastries.

For all that was good about this inn, reality says there is no such thing as perfection, especially in motel accommodations. In this instance the major down side was the lack of hot water to the bath in the evening, when I was desperate for a shower. After running the water for maybe five minutes, I managed to get enough warm water for a quick shower. It was going cold as I finished.

I was also led to wonder if there is any motel coffee maker out there that does not leak when pouring? In my many road trips and motel stays, I can recall only one time when the coffee maker actually poured "clean". But I should not be too picky over this, since our expensive automatic coffee maker at home does the same thing. When all else fails, blame the operator?

In conclusion, and despite these couple of "downs", I would highly recommend the Santa Rosa Quality Inn to anyone - single person, couple and family.

Room Tip: Very popular motel, wise to book ahead like I did the Friday before my Monday stay.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Santarosanm, General Manager at Quality Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, October 24, 2013

Property CHI
Genaral Manager
Quality inn, Santa Rosa, NM

Been to Quality Inn Santa Rosa? Share your experiences!