“Super clean” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Super clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Stayed one night while on a cross-country road trip. Front desk staff very friendly. Room was super clean. Decor is ok. Bathroom needs brighter lighting. Lady that runs the breakfast room is a hoot. She greets everyone, tells you where everything is and gives full instructions on making waffles. Very sweet. Did not use it, but the indoor pool is very nice. I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Jyoti B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel! I have shared your comments with my staff, especially Ms. Nellie, and they have all joined me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Lexington, Illinois.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I read the reviews before we travelled on I40 and heard so much about Nellie that we chose this place to stay. I am so glad we did! Santa Rosa is right off the highway, easy to get to and quiet. The comfort inn is a quality place to stay. The staff is so friendly. And, true to the reviews, Nellie is wonderful. Happy, super friendly and puts out a great breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Jyoti B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, especially Ms. Nellie, and they have all joined me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

We stayes here the 4th of July.
They were amazing for our dogs. The women at the front desk were quick and efficient.
Breakfast in the morning was just perfect! The rooms were comfortable and had everything we needed!

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for review on your stay with us. We are happy to hear that you had a great stay. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback. Please do recommend our hotel to your friends and family members.
Bryant, Arkansas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We drove to Las Vegas and stopped in Santa Rosa both ways. Rates were good but asking for better produced better. Relaxed in the spa. Got a good night's sleep in a well appointed room. The highlight is the hot breakfast served by Nell, a great hostess. The highly rated places we stayed in Vegas did not compare to how well we were treated and fed here.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.
Suffolk, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Overall this was a pretty good hotel for a one night stopover. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. A few nice amenities were included such as directv, breakfast, and an indoor pool with jacuzzi.
The staff was friendly as well, and everything was all good.
I will stay here again if I travel through.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you found the room comfortable and a great value. We value your opinion and hope to see you again when traveling this way.
Stamford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I travel frequently and stay in many Comfort Inns. This one is among the very best. Very friendly staff, new and very comfortable beds and a way above average breakfast (not because the food is different than at other Comfort Inns, but because it is cooked properly and tastes much better than the usual, for that reason). Wi Fi is free and very fast.

A wonderful place to spend the night after a long day of driving. A+++

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Jyoti B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, July 12, 2014

Fort Collins, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I found the Comfort Inn in Santa Rosa, NM, to be very clean and quite comfortable. The hot breakfast choices were good and were available at 6:00 am when I wanted to eat and hit the road. I would definitely choose the Comfort Inn the next time I need to stop over in Santa Rosa.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Jyoti B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Been to Comfort Inn Santa Rosa? Share your experiences!