“Beyond filthy” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Austin, Texas
“Beyond filthy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Arrived late at night. Everything behind the desk in the room (powerstrips, etc.) had at least a quarter inch of dust on them. The office chair had a stain on the seat the size of a dinner plate. I attempted to keep my eyes closed the rest of the night I was there, and left 10 minutes after I woke up.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Jyoti B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write an online review.

Can you please email me directly at gm.nm141@choicehotels.com, I would like to know more about your stay?

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Nice king second floor room - great pool and hot tub - fair breakfast with great service - overall hot breakfasts should start including more healthy choices like smoothies without dairy and grains like quinoa, amaranth and nuts

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. It is always great to get positive feed back from our guest. I will put your breakfast options suggestion to our corporate office. Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you back again.
Wichita, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

We had a clean room and very quiet. The breakfast lady(Nellie) was very helpful and friendly. I heard another guest tell her she was the reason they came back to stay at the hotel. Everyone we had contact with was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, especially Ms. Nellie, and they have all joined me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.
Rogersville, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

We were getting tired of the road by the time we got to Santa Rosa and were looking forward to a good night's rest. When the reservations were made, we asked for 3 rooms. I guess I was thinking that when a reservation comes in with 3 rooms and a request for rooms close together they could perhaps accommodate us. I made the reservations 5 months in advance on the hotel site. While checking in the desk clerk got a little belligerent and told us that was not the way they did things and he could not accommodate our request. We were given one room on the first floor and 2 rooms on the second floor on opposite ends of the hall. My 85 year old mother was one of the guests and I was uncomfortable with her being so far away. We were told if we wanted rooms close together he would have to charge us more than the rate we had been given. Needless to say the start to the evening wasn't good. The breakfast the next morning was nice and the breakfast area was large and open. I wouldn't stay here again.

Room Tip: No elevator. Call ahead to request rooms on the first floor if you have someone that has trouble wi...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Sorry entered this as Flagstaff, Az but meant for it to be Santa Rosa, NM. We had a great night here, the room was very clean, the beds were fabulous, the TV viewing was great and would definitely stay here again if in the area!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you had a great nights rest at our hotel. Please do recommend our hotel to your friends and family members traveling this way. Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again soon.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Low water pressure in last room away from desk area. Average hotel, good breakfast. Last room was close to dog grass area. Close to interstate for a quick stop and go. Room was clean and convenient. A little far from good food areas, but close to fuel areas.

Stayed June 2013
Jyoti B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
We would like to thank you for taking the time to do an online review. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

We stayed here for one night on our way to Texas. We were so tired after driving and I dreamed about a good rest. This hotel has a comfortable parking lot. Surprisingly the room was very spacious and comfortable. The mattress was soft, bedsheets were clean and no signs of bedbugs. I had a really good sleep. Carpet, A/C unit were also clean. Breakfast was also provided and it was above average. The serving lady was friendly and helpful.

I enjoyed staying in this hotel.
I would definitely stayed there again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time a review online with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Been to Comfort Inn Santa Rosa? Share your experiences!