“Hail Storm Stay 2013” 5 of 5 stars

Super 8 Santa Rosa
Save Saved
You added Super 8 Santa Rosa to your Saves list
Super 8 Santa Rosa
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2075 Historic Route 66, I-40 Exit 275, Santa Rosa, NM 88435   |
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Santa Rosa
El Paso
“Hail Storm Stay 2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We arrived just before the hail started. The front cover just saved part of our car. Staff was helpful during the storm. Our stay was excited to say the least.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
ramah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

The staff was very friendly and suggested a good place to eat. The room was outstanding, clean, spacious and the bed was comfortable . The morning breakfast was wonderful and the staff was standing by to assist guests and make sure everything was clean.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Fort Collins, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Travelling from Ft. Collins, CO to Carlsbad Caverns Nat.'l Park, NM. Room was clean and comfortable--something I never really thought about until I spent one night in a 'pig sty' in Nevada, but that's ANOTHER review. Anyway, Front Desk clerk was friendly and had our rooms on the first floor (which was wonderful considering I was travelling with my elderly parents and young grandson). Only issue I had was that the top 'lock' was broken and useless. Not being a paranoid person, I still slept soundly. The front desk person filled out a repair report and I assured them that I was ok with it not being operational. We had to leave early in the morning so we were not able to try the breakfast. (We did end up stopping at the Cowboy Café in Roswell, NM for breakfast,t and that was a bonus in my grandson's eyes! Review to follow). I would stay here again, if in the area.

Room Tip: First Floor as no elevators
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Roberta C, Manager at Super 8 Santa Rosa, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thank you, for staying with us.

Been to Super 8 Santa Rosa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Santa Rosa

Address: 2075 Historic Route 66, I-40 Exit 275, Santa Rosa, NM 88435
Location: United States > New Mexico > Santa Rosa
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Santa Rosa 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Santa Rosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Santa Rosa Hotel Santa Rosa
Santa Rosa Super 8
Santa Rosa Super Eight
Super Eight Santa Rosa

If you own or manage Super 8 Santa Rosa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.