“Good place to stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Econo Lodge Inn & Suites

You added Econo Lodge Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2295 Historic Route 66, Bus. I-40 and Old Rt. 66, Santa Rosa, NM 88435 (Formerly Travelodge Santa Rosa)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Santa Rosa
“Good place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Great hotel to stay at. Clean rooms and room service does a good job. Lots of parking if you stay on the west wing along with big truck parking out front. Route 66 resturant is just a hop skip away if your looking for a nice place to either sit down or carry out.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
GenMgr207, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 days ago

Your feedback is very important to us. We are so glad we could accommodate you and know that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

575-472-3494

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Richardson, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I had a problem with another hotel. (Information had been discussed early the morning before our arrival.) The front desk released my disabled room to another guest. This hotel had no elevator and the only remaining rooms were on the second floor. My daughter is in a wheelchair and unable to stand on her own. Impossible! My grandchildren were traveling with me; their rooms were 3 doors down. I searched for an available room at any other hotel. I found an Econolodge; I have never stayed at an Econolodge. What a surprise! Ray Griego greeted me at the desk; he solved my problems: two downstairs rooms next to one another. He brought menus for local restaurants to my door. He checked to make sure we were settled and comfortable. This hotel is spotless. The rooms are newly appointed, large and bright. The rooms have a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee pot, just like the more expensive Choice Hotels. Thank you Ray, you turned a very bad situation into a very pleasant one. You are customer service personified.
Reason for Trip:travel across country to visit family
Travel Companions:Family

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
GenMgr207, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, especially Ray, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

575-472-3494
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stopped on the way from Ohio to Tucson. The hotel was one of the most affordable in the town. It was clean, offered a continental breakfast and the beds were very comfortable. All in all, a good place to stop when traveling thru and seeking good value!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
GenMgr207, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your night with us. We look forward to any future stay you may have with us here.

Traver, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed the night here, way better then a few of the other motels ive stayed in while traveling through santa rosa.
Girl working the front desk on monday morning was very nice, carried on a conversation w us while we were in the office.
Thank you for that!!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. I have shared your kind words with our Front desk staff and they join me in thanking you for your stay with us.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

txyz
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here overnight on the way to Pagosa Springs. Located just off the interstate up on a hill overlooking Santa Rosa. Very simple but neat looking inn from the street, the rooms were very clean and well kept. Everything worked and the place seemed well maintained overall. The price was great and we enjoyed a quiet restful night. I would recommend this Motel for a low cost but comfortable place to spend the night in Santa Rosa.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
GenMgr207, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel! I am incredibly pleased to see that you had an excellent experience with us here at the Econo Lodge of Santa Rosa.
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Rexburg, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2015

We were impressed with the room as it had been newly renovated. It looked great and I loved the cozy feel. I liked that the door opened to the parking lot so I could keep an eye on my car. There were three things I didn't like. #1 is that the shower head came up to my nose (I'm 5'10"). #2 is that the ice machine is behind the hotel in a separate building. #3 is that the wifi was very slow and cut out frequently.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
GenMgr207, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 23, 2015
Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. Thank you also for letting me know about the shower and Wifi. I will inform the maintenance department regarding this. We hope that this will not stop you from staying with us again.
TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2015

We stayed there last night. It has become an Econolodge. Our room was plain but newly painted and definitely clean! There was no coffee pot in the room but they had a Continental breakfast. Definitely a good stop while traveling.

Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Arthur L, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 2, 2015
HI there, Thank you for the recent review we appreciate you pointing out our efforts !We strive to make the customer happy every time. I will share this with my team so they know their efforts are appreciated! Thank you very much and have a great day !

General Mgr
Arthur A Lucero
"Aspire to inspire before you expire "

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!