We stayed at this dump in room 103 on 07-04-2012, checking out on 07-05-2012. By 5 PM the next day, my daughter and I were covered in bed bug bites (Photos taken). As this these were the only other beds in which we had slept in over a month, we know definitely that we were attacked at this establishment. To add insult to injury, when I called to notify the management the next day, the woman who spoke almost no English told me to call back in four days. On the fifth day, I called and was told to call the next morning. When I called the next morning, the phone rang and rang and rang (no answering machine). I immediately called back using my husband's cell phone. The same woman answered after the third ring. When I started speaking, she hung up on me. The bathroom was disgusting with dirt, mold and rust throughout. Sleeping in your car on the side of the highway would be preferable to staying here.