This was our 2nd visit to Kings Camp and it exceeded every expectation. The rooms are old colonial stye, sumptious, spotless and very comfortable. Nothing is too much trouble. But for game viewing, we just can't imagine better. The rangers are very knowledgable and along with their trackers work hard to get you the whole bush experience, we got it in shedloads! If all you want is "The Big Five", they can give it to you (but don't expect it in 1 or 2 days, these are wild animals after all) but if you want to know about absolutely everything they can give you that too. We have every intention of returning again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, Kings Camp reflects the charm and romance of a colonial past in a pristine corner of unspoilt Africa. Kings Camp is situated facing an open savanna plain with a waterhole, which is frequented by a wide variety of wildlife, day and night.Eleven generously spacious colonial suites are luxuriously equipped with air-conditioning, Victorian ball-and-claw bath, indoor and outdoor double shower, fully stocked mini-bar and private verandah. Dark tones of wood and thatch offset the natural colours of the bushveld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Kings Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kings Camp Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Kings Camp South Africa/Timbavati Private Nature Reserve