This camp is for the higly social person. Nice ammenities and service; however, there was a little too much 'down-time' which could have been used more adequitely viewing wildlife rather than taking siestas. We went as a honemoon package and recieved awsome and personalized service including a candle lit dinner on our private deck. We also got all of the Big Five in One Drive twice!
**Booking your own personal safari vehicle and guide is a must for any true photographer or avid amimal lover of a specific species, otherwise you spend your time with other people from other groups and go by the whim of the groups wants, not yours! Be more than a number and book your own vehicle!**
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, Kings Camp reflects the charm and romance of a colonial past in a pristine corner of unspoilt Africa. Kings Camp is situated facing an open savanna plain with a waterhole, which is frequented by a wide variety of wildlife, day and night.Eleven generously spacious colonial suites are luxuriously equipped with air-conditioning, Victorian ball-and-claw bath, indoor and outdoor double shower, fully stocked mini-bar and private verandah. Dark tones of wood and thatch offset the natural colours of the bushveld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Kings Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kings Camp Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Kings Camp South Africa/Timbavati Private Nature Reserve