My friend and I had a very nice stay at the lodge. We managed to spot "The big five" during our four game drives. The animal came up very close :-)
I can really recommend Simbavati Lodge to anybody who doesnt have too much time and also want to stay at a lodge wich is easy to reach. We stayed for two nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simbavati River Lodge is situated in the northern sector of the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, and surrounded by 12 000 hectares of wildlife and rich wilderness in which you can experience an authentic and affordable African safari.The design of this 4-star lodge is contemporary, warm and welcoming. Guest common areas offer a generously proportioned lounge, bar, boma and extensive decks with breathtaking views overlooking the Nhlaralumi river where regular wildlife sightings take place and guests can unwind.Accommodation consists of eight luxury tents and three chalets; all are privately situated, comfortably furnished and with en-suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Simbavati River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simbavati River Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Simbavati River Lodge South Africa/Timbavati Private Nature Reserve