Simbavati river lodge is a great place to have a family safari experience. We travelled with our 4 year old son and he just loved it! The staff is very welcoming and hospitable. They go out of their way to help make the experience memorable. We were also thrilled to have great game viewing with the big 5 under our belt in the first 2 drives. The highlight was seeing a herd of 1000 buffaloes crossing the road. In all a great place to be!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simbavati River Lodge is situated in the northern sector of the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, and surrounded by 12 000 hectares of wildlife and rich wilderness in which you can experience an authentic and affordable African safari.The design of this 4-star lodge is contemporary, warm and welcoming. Guest common areas offer a generously proportioned lounge, bar, boma and extensive decks with breathtaking views overlooking the Nhlaralumi river where regular wildlife sightings take place and guests can unwind.Accommodation consists of eight luxury tents and three chalets; all are privately situated, comfortably furnished and with en-suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Simbavati River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simbavati River Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Simbavati River Lodge South Africa/Timbavati Private Nature Reserve