You can not ask for a lodge that does a better job of accommodating it guests. The food is consistently excellent and they will do everything they can to meet requests. Every time we go they have made great improvements. It is over ten years since my wife first went and we continue to return as often as we are able. It the trip was less than 35 hours we would show up even more often. The sightings just continue to improve and the variety of animals seem to multiply trip to trip. Your only regret in visiting this lodge is that you are not staying long enough. Go and enjoy all the incredible staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated in the vast Balule Reserve, part of the Greater Kruger Park. Get close up to the Big 5 & other animals on vehicle safaris & walks. Luxurious accommodation in a small, privately owned camp, excellent meals & South African hospitality at an extremely affordable price. Easy access via self-drive or daily flights & shuttles from Johannesburg. Relax around a swimming pool & enjoy aroma-therapy massages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Mohlabetsi Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mohlabetsi Safari Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Mohlabetsi Safari Lodge South Africa/Balule Private Game Reserve