Whilst preparing my trip to South Africa, I was triggered by the fact that Naledi / Enkoveni has almost 600 "excellent" reviews and no poor or terrible ones. Reading the various reviews, we realized that this must be a very special place. Reason enough to try it out ourselves.
We booked a four night stay, two nights at Naledi and two nights at Enkoveni.
From the moment that we arrived till the moment we left,Kjell Bismeyer (the owner) made us feel as we were kings. Never had such a great experience...and I travelled a lot in my life.
What makes the difference is Kjell's Bismeyer's drive and commitment. We had two safari's a day (each almost 3,5 hour duration) with Kjel as a driver/ranger. I never someone with so much enthusiasm. We managed to see all the "Big 5" and much more. Extraordinary in every sense. Everything around the safaris is also minitiously planned. They do their utmost best so that you can have the perfect pictures and see all the African wild animals. Too much to mention here. It was clearly a once-in-a-lifetime experience in every way. Just one detail: we had every evening dinner at a different table in the camp...even the napkins were different every time. The whole team takes care of the details. Strongly recommended ! P.S. The place is kid friendly, our 4 year old son had the time of his life as well
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just four magnificently appointed chalets sleeping only eight people, right in the heart of Big Five country within the borders of the greater Kruger National Park!!!! Without a doubt, Naledi offers you the most personal, intimate experience anywhere In the region – and at a price often less than half of what you would expect to pay elsewhere! At Naledi we only ever have a maximum of eight guests on our game viewer, only eight relaxing on our beautiful swimming pool deck overlooking the river bed and our private waterhole where one can enjoy the daily parade of animals and birds coming to drink and feed in total peace and tranquility. Our lodge is our passion, showing people our private piece of wild Africa our greatest pleasure, and that means introducing you to the bush and all its creatures, from lions and elephants, to antelope and birds is something we always look forward to ! At Naledi you’ll find aircon throughout, delicious meals, elegant surroundings, a fabulously stocked bar, fun, relaxation and excitement in equal portions, but best of all, you’ll arrive as strangers, and leave as friends!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Naledi Bushcamp and Enkoveni Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp South Africa/Balule Private Game Reserve