My partner and I spent 2 nights at Naledi, and at the end of our stay we wished we could stay for another week!
Kjell was particularly helpful in answering every question before our arrival.
Having worked in the safari industry for many years I was particularly picky when it came to choosing a Safari Camp to stay at near Kruger, but I must say I chose the perfect place!
The camp itself is in the Balule Nature reserve which is part of the Greater Kruger Park, so the variety of game available to see is vast. We had great sightings of Elephant, White Rhino and Lion as well as all the antelope.
The 2 daily game drives were excellent, with knowledgeable guide and tracker. They did their very utmost to give us the best viewing experience while respecting the wildlife.
Our room, Leadwood, was extremely comfortable and secluded with our very own porch, plunge pool and view over the bush. The large room had every amenity one would expect including at attached bar/lounge area. In comparison to other lodges, it is very good value for money.
All the staff were very accommodating to our every need meaning we enjoyed every second of our time here.
Special mention must go to the Chef who produced some excellent gourmet meals that blended local and international cuisine and left us wanting more!
- Also Known As:
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp Hotel
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp South Africa/Balule Private Game Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just four magnificently appointed chalets sleeping only eight people, right in the heart of Big Five country within the borders of the greater Kruger National Park!!!! Without a doubt, Naledi offers you the most personal, intimate experience anywhere In the region – and at a price often less than half of what you would expect to pay elsewhere! At Naledi we only ever have a maximum of eight guests on our game viewer, only eight relaxing on our beautiful swimming pool deck overlooking the river bed and our private waterhole where one can enjoy the daily parade of animals and birds coming to drink and feed in total peace and tranquility. Our lodge is our passion, showing people our private piece of wild Africa our greatest pleasure, and that means introducing you to the bush and all its creatures, from lions and elephants, to antelope and birds is something we always look forward to ! At Naledi you’ll find aircon throughout, delicious meals, elegant surroundings, a fabulously stocked bar, fun, relaxation and excitement in equal portions, but best of all, you’ll arrive as strangers, and leave as friends!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Naledi Bushcamp and Enkoveni Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.