Singita really knows what they're doing, from the design of the rooms and property, to the outstanding staff, incredible food, and talented guides. All the 'little' things, like greeting us on return from a game drive with warm moistened towels, calling us by name, starting a fire in our room at night, and even drawing a bubble bath on our last night - these all have made this a special place that will surely be visited by us again. It felt like we were family. We had the great opportunity to have Dylan and Ruel as our guides and trackers - their love for the bush is infectious, and they us so much about tracking and wildlife. Highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Singita Boulders, situated in the exclusive Sabi Sand Reserve on 45,000 acres of private reserve, is built around the theme of nature. This private reserve is an area known for prolific wildlife and exlusive game viewing. Beautifully appointed alongside the Sand River, Boulders Lodge exhibits an air of tranquility with 12 luxury suites all air-conditioned and each with private plunge pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Singita Boulders Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Singita Boulders Hotel Singita Private Game Reserve
- Singita Boulders Lodge South Africa/Singita Private Game Reserve