We booked a fly out, four night special with Dee at Rhino Safaris. She was terrific and tailored us a great budget trip that was perfect for our needs.
Our guide Derrad and tracker Collin were the absolute best. informative and professional at all times. Keen to our interests and really tuned in to the bush.
Being able to go off road for game is a real thrill. At Sabi Sabi the sightings are professionally shared, which didn't go unnoticed. Trucks are limited to three at a sighting. We saw loads of Rhino and Leopard. It's like we won the game lottery every day. I even got to go on a game walk.
Little Bush Camp, was formally Londelozzi Safari Camp. The rooms could use some sprucing up. Not bad, but not really five star either. The common area comfortable but again needs some help, lights in deck stairs broken. Green water in the vases on the tables, tisk tisk. I'm not a fan of the manicured lawn around the property.
Food, Staff and drives all top notch, thanks to you all for making it a special holiday!
I can't say enough good things about the management of the whole Sabi Sabi package, it is really well done.
Thanks again, we had a terrific safari!
- Also Known As:
- Sabi Sabi Little Bush Camp Hotel Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve
- Sabi Sabi Little Bush Camp Hotel
- Sabi Sabi Little Bush Camp South Africa/Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Little Bush Camp is the smallest and most secluded of Sabi Sabi’s lodges. Styled with contemporary elegance, the 5-Star lodge is a showcase of safari chic in a relaxed environment. Ideal for exclusive use by small groups, there are six suites, all with en-suite bathrooms, private decks and heated spa bath overlooking the riverbed and surrounding bush. An intimate lodge, inviting lounge and outdoor boma welcome guests to enjoy the safari of a lifetime. ... more less