Just returned from a fanatic four days at Honeyguide. We had never been on a safari before and had no idea what to expect. We got to see so many animals up close and our guide, Anton, and tracker, Phillip, were excellent - they were extremely knowledgeable and passionate about the animals and environment, being able to spot leopards/lions etc from tracks and slight movements in the grass. The tent was very comfortable and we had a great view of the waterhole - we slept through elephants and lions visiting at night! The food was very good and varied, and all the staff did everything to make our stay really memorable. It is a holiday I will never forget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Tented Safari Camps in the Manyeleti Reserve in the Greater Kruger National Park. Stay either at Mantobeni the more classic camp with its Nehru tents on wooden decks set in a forested water course or the contemporary designed Khoka Moya camp with its larger tents and which welcomes children of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps Hotel Manyeleti Game Reserve
- Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps South Africa/Manyeleti Game Reserve