My family and I had the privilege of spending 6 nights at Khoka Moya safari, I was slightly concerned as we have a 4 & 6 year old and upon arriving this was all put behind me. Brett & his team made all of us welcome from the minute we arrived. Our children loved the game drives and our guides and trackers were so accommodating, they made sure both adults and kids were looked after with food and drinks, explanation of animals, tracks etc and just general fun. The food prepared by Mama G and her team was glorious, every meal was perfect. One of our children is a fussy eater and they were very accommodating for her and Rose and Nozisi were always there making sure they were eating, if they fell sleep at night they were there with a blanket and always keeping an eye on them. Brett arranged a trip with one of our great trackers "Vestment" for the kids to look at tracks of animals while parents had some rest. Our team of trackers (Anthony & Phillip) and our guides (Vestment, Anton & CJ) were wonderful, never once did we feel any drive was repetitious as we were always driving somewhere new and seeing different wildlife, they put so much effort into everything it was always a pleasure to be part of it. To all the team at Honeyguide Khoka Moya - thank you all so much for such a wonderful experience and one we will all treasure for life. I am sure you will see us again and for those thinking about it "do it", you will love it. The tents are amazing, so comfortable and a part of the natural habitat. Sit back and you will be amazed. See you next time, Regards The Lucas Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Tented Safari Camp in the Manyeleti Reserve in the Greater Kruger National Park. Stay either at Mantobeni the more classic camp with its Nehru tents on wooden decks set in a forested water course or the contemporary designed Khoka Moya camp with its larger tents and which welcomes children of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps Hotel Manyeleti Game Reserve
- Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps South Africa/Manyeleti Game Reserve