Honeyguide provided a fantastic experience with their tented camp. The game drives, food and service were all first class but it was the thrill of sleeping out in the open that topped off a great stay.
We saw 4 of the Big 5 and to experience them at such a close distance just added to the experience. I would thoroughly recommend this as a place to start a safari holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps Hotel
- Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps Hotel Manyeleti Game Reserve
- Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps South Africa/Manyeleti Game Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Tented Safari Camp in the Manyeleti Reserve in the Greater Kruger National Park. Stay either at Mantobeni the more classic camp with its Nehru tents on wooden decks set in a forested water course or the contemporary designed Khoka Moya camp with its larger tents and which welcomes children of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.