Sitting in the dark listening to a male lion only meters away from the vehicle, watching 2 male cheetahs get ready to begin a morning hunt, becoming one with a herd of buffalo, morning coffee with a pod of hippos and a croc, sunrise over an endless savannah of golden orb spider webs glistening in the light, sitting in the middle of a herd of waterbucks that were on predator alert (perhaps a leopard?), coming upon a pair of sparring male elephants and sitting very still as one inspected our group and…the list of incredible moments is endless. Honeyguide was not just a safari experience to see the animals and check them off a list, but to experience their life on the savannah. Vestment and Douglas made sure our three boys were full members of our group and never rushed through any siting.
The tents were spotless, beds were fabulously comfortable, food was excellent and something for every taste. Not to mention a special birthday celebration for the 15 year-old. I wouldn’t change a thing. Thanks for the great memories!
- Also Known As:
- Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps Hotel Manyeleti Game Reserve
- Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps Hotel
- Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps South Africa/Manyeleti Game Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Tented Safari Camp in the Manyeleti Reserve in the Greater Kruger National Park. Stay either at Mantobeni the more classic camp with its Nehru tents on wooden decks set in a forested water course or the contemporary designed Khoka Moya camp with its larger tents and which welcomes children of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.