We stayed at Honeyguide Mantobeni tented camp in March 2012.
It was a disaster from start to finsh.
The camp could best be described as on its last legs and downmarket.
The tent was dark and we were constantly searching for dark items such as underwear and cables.
The service attitude was deplorable. It was as though the staff would be pleased if we had not come and the sooner we left the better.
The guides were apathetic.
The food was unremarkable as opposed to other camps we have visited.
We highly recommend you choose another camp.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Tented Safari Camp in the Manyeleti Reserve in the Greater Kruger National Park. Stay either at Mantobeni the more classic camp with its Nehru tents on wooden decks set in a forested water course or the contemporary designed Khoka Moya camp with its larger tents and which welcomes children of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps Hotel Manyeleti Game Reserve
- Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps South Africa/Manyeleti Game Reserve