During our safari we were lucky to see the big five.
Khoka Moya in Honey Guide is the awesome sixth.
Our group,two families,really enjoyed our stay at the camp.
The tents are really good,functional,brilliant.The service of Honey guide
is excellent,safari guides fantastic --and the kitchen!! ,staff included,one of
the best ever met on my trips ,all over the world.
Relaxed,friendly atmosphere in the middle of African nature.
Piece of our hearts left there.
We will go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Tented Safari Camp in the Manyeleti Reserve in the Greater Kruger National Park. Stay either at Mantobeni the more classic camp with its Nehru tents on wooden decks set in a forested water course or the contemporary designed Khoka Moya camp with its larger tents and which welcomes children of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps Hotel Manyeleti Game Reserve
- Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps South Africa/Manyeleti Game Reserve