We stayed three nights, including through a rain storm the likes of which I have never experienced. In a "tent." It worked! The Honeyguide Camp has a friendly, competent staff. The chef made a special appearance at each meal announcing our choices, all of which were delicious. The trips into the bush were fascinating, even if they did begin at 5:30am!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Tented Safari Camps in the Manyeleti Reserve in the Greater Kruger National Park. Stay either at Mantobeni the more classic camp with its Nehru tents on wooden decks set in a forested water course or the contemporary designed Khoka Moya camp with its larger tents and which welcomes children of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps Hotel Manyeleti Game Reserve
- Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps South Africa/Manyeleti Game Reserve