We have been to Honeyguide several times and i could go back every season. It is made up of 2 camps: Khoka Moya is more child friendly(lawns to play on and more child friendly activities ) and Mantobeni... you sleep in tents based on a cement slab and complete with huge bathroom and electricity. The monkeys leap, the branches rustle and you are aware of the priviledge of being right in the bush. Great staff, both in the camp and as game rangers who go out of their way to ensure you have a wonderful stay.From planning impromptu and surprse drinks in the bush to lunch in a forest glade you are treated as an honoured guest. A well- stocked wine cellar which you are free to explore and gracious meals(no line up at the buffet here!)make this a great choice for most: we have been with our family and friends. A 6 hour drive from Jo'burg or a 1 hour flight to Hoedspruit(a picturesque small airport) with a 1 our transfer.The winters are cold and the pool looks tempting so I am going to brave the heat next time : the big 5 will be there summer and winter,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Tented Safari Camp in the Manyeleti Reserve in the Greater Kruger National Park. Stay either at Mantobeni the more classic camp with its Nehru tents on wooden decks set in a forested water course or the contemporary designed Khoka Moya camp with its larger tents and which welcomes children of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps Hotel Manyeleti Game Reserve
- Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps South Africa/Manyeleti Game Reserve