I won't be able to gush enough about the amazing place, staff and experience we had while staying in the Stanley (one of the private suites). Tintswalo is a very small safari lodge which was perfect for us and we were 10 folks and took all of the suites. The animal viewing and information was fantastic. It backs up to the Kruger Park which adds that much more area for animals to roam. It was 100% a natural environment that you were seeing the animals in. The first 10 minutes of arriving and going to our rooms, an elephant was grazing no more than 25 feet from the walk ways. The food was easily 5 star. We didn't want to leave except for we might not have been able to get thru the door if we didn't because we enjoyed all of the meals so much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private safari lodge within the pristine Manyeleti reserve adjoining the Fenceless boundary of the Kruger National Park. Private plunge pools, big 5 game, amazing cuisine. Manor house can take children with a fantastic children's program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Tintswalo Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tintswalo Hotel Manyeleti Game Reserve
- Tintswalo Kruger National Park
- Tintswalo Safari Lodge South Africa/Manyeleti Game Reserve