“HORRIBLE!!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Ruidoso
“HORRIBLE!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

This is the worst hotel I ever stayed in my life. I guess the owners are to cheap to do any renovations on this hotel, the room, restroom, and whole hotel in general is old fashion. We are in 2015 make it loom more modern, rooms smelled horrible and owners have cameras in the hallways checking to see if you have a pet and look into the cameras and close out your key if you have a pet. SERIOUSLY give your guests some privacy. The breakfast was horrible only coffee and donuts, uhm hello we are paying you for good quality not cheapo quality. Overall I don't recommend this hotel.PLAIN OUT HORRIBLE.

Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Ruidoso, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Super 8 hotel in Ruidoso,NM is the best hotel to stay in.The management and staff are excellent.The rooms are very clean and the beds are very comfortable to sleep in.I would give this hotel 5 stars.Robert F.

Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
Lubbock, TX
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I can't believe I found trash and ketchup stains on the counter. Low water pressure in showers and dirty carpet. I would not choose this hotel again. The old adage rings true again: "you get what you pay for". So I just endured and took mental note for later.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Las Cruces, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2015

Had a nice stay. Room was clean. Breakfast was really good, just not a lot of food for as many people that were eating. only one set of outlets worked and that had all of the appliances connected. Was happy to see a mini fridge, microwave, and coffee pot in the room although we had no use for it.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Ruidoso, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2015

My experience with Super 8 hotel in Ruidoso has always been great.Staff is wonderful,friendly and very accommodating.The rooms are very clean and spacious.I would definitely recommend staying at this hotel.Rob

Room Tip: Room 121 is very relaxing and quieter
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Pooja K, Owner at Super 8 Ruidoso, responded to this review, February 11, 2015
Thanks a bunch Robert for remembering to post the review. Most of the time people share their bad experience immediately but gets lazy to post good experience with hotels. It is a human nature. Thanks for recommending this hotel online. Looking forward to see you in future. Thank you.
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2015

If you care about your health, your sanity, your money, avoid this, this, this...sorry I can not call it hotel....avoid it like plague ! I totally agree with the other reviews before me ; simply horrible, terrifying.There is absolutely nothing, but NOTHING good about this establishment. Rude owners, miserable rooms and hallways, disgusting breakfast area , poor location. And Neal ( or something like this ) the owner, by far the worst person I met in my 43 years of life judged by the way they treated me and my family including 5 and 7 year old kids.

Room Tip: A tent outside on grass would feel like Ritz Hotel compare with the filthy rooms in this hotel !!!!
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Pooja K, Owner at Super 8 Ruidoso, responded to this review, February 11, 2015
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay. If you can emphasize more on the horrible room, we can ensure to fix the things. Let me also apologize for the rude behavior of Niel. He can not be rude to any of our guest. We would also like to bring this point to you that we are remodeling the whole place from last one year little by little. I do not know if you have stayed here in past. But if you had, you must have observed the difference. Hope to serve you better in future.

Been to Super 8 Ruidoso? Share your experiences!