“Work and Leisure” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 24 hotels in Ruidoso
My Previous Stay Moriarty - Live In Albuquerque
“Work and Leisure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I live in Albuquerque, NM about 3 hours from Ruidoso, and travel here for work and leisure at least once a year and have for the past 25 years. The hotel is centrally located, the current staff (04/2014) helpful and friendly, and the rate is excellent for a resort and tourist town in the mountains. In fact, I have found all Super 8 hotels in New Mexico worth a stay, and I spent 20 years covering the state on business. Not "suites type" hotels, just hotels "worth a stay." BB/CDN

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

40 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Brownfield, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed here few times this year, for vacation. All stays were equally good. Rooms need little upgrading. However the LED TV, matress and carpet are brand new. Internet was awesome...I have stayed in several hotels across states but never experienced this speed. The business center was helpful with printer. This is the most economical hotel in town. I have checked few other hotels. But they ask more price for the amenities which we do not intent to use. I will come here again and again.

Room Tip: Most Economical!!!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Snyder, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We were moving to Arizona. Was passing buy. The parking lot was huge to park our truck. The area was neat and clean. The front desk lady checked us in without asking much questions. She told me to park thr truck near the video camera so that they can keep eye on. Very personal touch....caring. The rooms were equipped with all the amenities needs like micro, fridge, coffee maker and were working. The temprature of the fridge was not high but when I called the front desk, she came and increased the temprature and was working as expected. The breakfast was enough to start your day off. The breakfast timing was different but she setted up early just for us as we were leaving at 6.30 in the morning. Everything was just Nice...

Room Tip: We were staying near the back access close to the truck parking area.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Super8 truly exceptional service. Spent 2 nights here.Everything worked perfect bed was excellent room is very quite non smoking is plus staff is very helpful, lent me personal iphone charger to us. Very satisfied will stay again when in town.

Beaumont, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We have stayed here twice in recent month while visiting family. Is is certainly not fancy one but it is true value for a clean and comfortable stay. Staff is very friendly and accomodating which makes you feel like home when away from home.

Vidor, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I actually made reservation for downtown hotel. Whn I arrived it was horrible they could not find my reservation so I called Super 8. It was very friendly hotel. When I ask them to match the price ,the front desk lady honestly told me that the rate is cheaper thatwhat I booked good value for money.

Pooja K, Owner at Super 8 Ruidoso, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. I am very pleased that you were touched by the honesty of the front desk lady. Our staff members exert all efforts to make your stay an enjoyable one and they will be grateful that you noticed their kindness. We are extremely excited to welcome you soon.
Pearland, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Rooms are perfect location is perfect Staff has wel come smile. They guided me to all local events and restaruants. The best thing is internet kids are happy with speed and I am doing my work on my tablet. Almost 3 connection on internet from same room and we found all has good speed. We will sure recommend to internet lovers this place to stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Pooja K, Owner at Super 8 Ruidoso, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor about our hotel. We have upgraded capacity of the internet few months ago. It feels great to get appreciation for the efforts we put to get this right. We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property. Once again, thank you for your positive comments!

Been to Super 8 Ruidoso? Share your experiences!