“Not a Bad Choice, Considering the Price” 3 of 5 stars

Travelodge - Ruidoso
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   159 West Highway 70, Ruidoso, NM 88345   |
Ranked #11 of 24 hotels in Ruidoso
Houston, Texas
“Not a Bad Choice, Considering the Price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Upon arriving, we were greeting with a smile. No problem with check in and they were very quick to bring another 3 pillows and replace the broken ironing board.

We were looking for an inexpensive place to stay and this is the only one we could find. The room was clean - not fancy, but clean. The bed was comfortable - again, not fancy, but comfortable. I was a little worried about the noise level because the vehicles of those staying there were mostly work trucks. But to my most pleasant surprise, there was absolutely no noise issue whatsoever and we were there for 2 nights. The walls seem to be quite thick and noise resistant.

We don't usually spend much time in our hotel rooms because we're always out and about. If you're looking for a nice retreat-type hotel, this isn't it. But, if you're looking for value, it certainly fits the bill.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

113 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Harlingen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

CClerk was very nice ..informative, polite ...helpful and to just ask if I needed anything! Room was very comfy...bed was sooooo very comfortable for me and my wife!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Loving Nm
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

We stayed there on August 10th and we rented 2 rooms for $79.99 a night per room which totaled $171.93 . I get my credit card bill and I have 2 charges for $171.93 , so I called them the man at the front desk says oh , it's just a hold but, give it a week and it will clear so ,I waited and been checking credit card nothing , now I called them to ask about it now he's telling me it's $171.93 per room per night.!! Those rooms are not even worth $25.00 a night . We could use the same key in both rooms, should of tried the other rooms, bathroom was dirty crickets everywhere towels were dirty ..that motel used too be nice years ago now, they need too close it down and remodel it and get new ownership .Will not be staying there anymore.

• Stayed August 2013

Been to Travelodge - Ruidoso? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge - Ruidoso

Address: 159 West Highway 70, Ruidoso, NM 88345
Location: United States > New Mexico > Ruidoso
Ranked #11 of 24 hotels in Ruidoso
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge - Ruidoso 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Travelodge - Ruidoso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Travelodge - Ruidoso, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.