“Great Customer Service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Ruidoso
Kerrville, Texas, United States
“Great Customer Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We planned our trip on a budget and as we drove up to this site, was a little unsure of what we would find. BUT, it was excellent. Rooms were spacious, clean and there was very little outside noise. We appreciated the refrigerator and microwave in the room. It is an older hotel, but don't let that stop you from staying here. Customer service was excellent. Breakfast was what we expected from a continental style. Thanks to all the staff. Hope to see you during future stays.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Roswell, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I spent my whole work week being one day off of the calendar, but I didn't realize it!. I Booked a room thru Expedia.com. When I called the Travelodge to confirm our checkin, I learned about the huge misstake I had made. I booked for the 24th, instead of the 25th which was Saturday.
Tejas(Manager) and Greg(Assistant) talked it over about refunding my money, still I came home without an answer.
To my surprise yesterday, my money had been refunded bank to my Bank account. God Bless these two honest men.
We'll see you the weekend of the 8th of Sept. I'll call only the Travelodge for reservations, not Expedia or those other deals on the internet, because the hotel doesn't get paid their full room cost,
Thanks Guys and God Bless

Lyn Moody
Roswell, New Mexico

Room Tip: get rooms in the back if you have a pet, Openspace for them too roam, plus it's away from thr hi...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
gm11356, Manager at Travelodge - Ruidoso, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
Thank you so much for taking your precious time and writing positive review about us. Guest Satisfaction is our first priority, Guest Comes first when it come to service. I appreciate y our positive feedback and look forward to serve you in future.

Tejas and Greg
Santa Teresa, New Mexico, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

They are really friendly, gave nice service. My mother forgot her cell phone underneath a pillow when we checked out of our room we went back to go see if they have it, they gave it back to us no one stole it, we were worried that someone might of stolen her phone but nope they gave it back to us when we went back.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for giving us positive review. We work hard to maintain quality of our product and guest satisfaction. I really appreciate feedback and i hope you continue to stay at my hotel.

Tejas
El Paso, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

It's not the Waldorf but the beds are just as comfortable and the plumbing works the same way.Always courteous and helpful and I love their breakfast set-up in the lobby.I've been staying here for years and will continue to do so.GREAT ROOM RATES!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
gm11356, Owner at Travelodge - Ruidoso, responded to this review, August 21, 2012

Tejas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I checked in on Aug 9, 2012 and left 2 days later. Upon arrival I was treated okay when I checked my account they charge me twice on the dog fee and called the front office he was very rude. There was a problem with the reservations but got that squared away. I take it the hotel was old so funky smell had to come with the territory. I really didn't pay much attention the first night cause we put our stuff in and left for the night. Next day we looked in the bathroom there was a crack on the tub and there was soap scum on the wall and shower curtain. The toilets where not running properly call the front office the good thing they came and unplug the toilet and hour or so but they got there I let the person know about the crack he just said ok. There was trash on the floor. But I wasn't going to make a big deal about it. So when I left I got no receipt when I turn the keys in. So going through my bank statement I see a $500 charge from the Travelodge call and ask why he said it was for the crack on the tub. Seriously I hope and pray they pit my money back and pay the over draft fees also. We had no cleaning for 2 days that we stayed and the person I spoke with was RUDE. Never again staying there one being RUDE doesnt apply I had no choice the rooms where paid for.

• Stayed August 2012
gm11356, Owner at Travelodge - Ruidoso, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Dear Yvonne,

I am sorry about Charges. First of all i want inform you that Pet charges is always paid at time of Check in for all guest. and as per your $ 500.00 charges for damage on bath tub. I have asked all my staff and they all said there was no crack on bath tub before. As per any hotel policy guest is responsible for any damages done to room. We are working hard to maintain my product and keep my hotel clean and comfortable. I want to assure you whatever damage charged will happen remaining will be refunded back you on your credit card. I Hoping to serve you future again.

Tejas Ganjawala
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

-Trash in room
-Tv would not turn on even when plugged
-Not enough food choices
-Dirty shower curtian
-Dirt & dead moth in shower
-Toilet would not work the next day

This has been my worst experience at a hotel/motel in all my life!

Horrible horrible service!

I WILL NOT STAY AT THIS PLACE EVER AGAIN !

YEW PUT ON A BAD REPUTATION FOR TRAVELODGE!

The Lone Star State
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

I checked in, got my key, lookrd in room, proceeded to get the hell out of there. Parking lot, grounds were a mess. Trash, boxes, junk everywhere. Upon openingrhe door to the room, i was met with a foul, musty odor. Plaster was falling off the ceiling, food crumbs on the floor, bathroom worn out. Shower curtain barely hanging on a strange looking rod. Do yourself a favor & pass on by this place.

• Stayed August 2012

Been to Travelodge - Ruidoso? Share your experiences!