First, my wife and I remain extremely grateful to my fantastically successful sister and brother in law who not only own a condo at Innsbrook, but rented two others for 12 members of our family. Thanks to them, we did not have to pay a $170.00 per day rental fee or the $75.00 cleaning fee for the condo.
The condos get rented out from a pool of available condos listed on the Innsbrook website. I know my sister and brother in law have their condo on the rental list. Their condo is really, really nicely decorated and luxuriously furnished. The paint is better, the TVs are bigger, the kitchen fancier, etc. Our condo was not in any way run down, but dated and very plain with 1970s shag carpet. We enjoyed the condo, but if we had a choice, we would snag our family's condo. The point is that when you shop for which condo you want to rent, ask to see pictures of the interior or ask the office which condos are more modernized.
The location is in the northwest part of Ruidoso and is pretty close to everything. The main casino, Inn of The Mountain Gods, is about 4 miles away. There is an Allsup's Convenience Store across the street and a Lawrence Grocery Store in the shopping center next to it. The more you can bring from home, the better. There is plenty of pantry space and refrigerator/freezer space in the condos. Lawrence's Grocery Store charges convenience store prices for groceries and you'll find that just about everything seems to be more expensive in Ruidos than elsewhere.
The 9 hole par 3 golf course is easy to play, well kept, and a lot of fun. The course stays pretty much in demand so you can't do what we like to do.......keep hitting shots until we hit a good one (which I realize defeats the spirit of the game). There are great water views and ducks and geese that will eat just about anything you give to them. The main pond has a water fountain that is beautiful to look at. There are plenty of rules pertaining to etiquette and the place was very quiet. The grounds were well manicured and everything was clean.
Our condo slept 9 people....six got beds I go t a couch, and the kids got air mattresses. Easy math will tell you that the condos are a better value than any hotel if you can avoid the price of three hotel rooms. Most of the condos are two or three stories. I would not advise the condos for mobility restricted folks that would have trouble with a staircase. Everyone else should enjoy the Innsbrook Condos and the value they represent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come Stay & Play With Us! Stay in one of our beautiful and privately owned Condos or Townhomes; Play our scenic Golf Course. Nightly Rentals, 1- 5 Bedroom Condos & Townhomes. Each home has a Fully Equipped Kitchens, Fireplaces and Private Decks. FREE Golf, Swimming, Trout Fishing, Tennis and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Innsbrook Village Country Club & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innsbrook Village Country Club Hotel Ruidoso
- Innsbrook Village Country Club And Resort