“The worst place on the face of the EARTH!!!!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   307 US Hwy 70 W, Ruidoso, NM 88345 (Formerly Executive Inn and Suites Ruidoso)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #18 of 23 hotels in Ruidoso
El Paso, Texas, United States
“The worst place on the face of the EARTH!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Would rather sleep under a bridge than stay at this hotel ever again. Staff were rude, questioned my children about matters that should have been addressed by me. Once confronted the owners who are a husband and wife threatened to call the cops on me. I told them to go ahead because I am sure the cops would have understood how wrong they were. The rooms were horrible. Cigarette stains everywhere, no elevator, breakfast runs out and they do not replenish even though the time should be until 9:00 am, and just overall disgusting rooms.

Room Tip: Make sure you stay at another hotel and if you look on the internet there are two Quality Inns. One...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

46 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Hobbs, New Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I will never stay at another quality Inn again. Regular prices per room were between $60-$75 per room per night, they charged us $279.00 for a double queen room, $24.06 state tax,$13.95 occupancy tax for a total of 317.01 for just one night!!! Price gouging should be illegal! The manager told us we were getting the last two rooms and that is why we had to pay so much but the clerk standing next to him offered another room to two other people at a discounted price. when I asked why he was lying to us he didn't have anything to say, if I hadn't had my kids with me and enjoying some family time then I would have left and not paid their prices. This hotel has no stairs, says heated pool but was cold, blood was on my tolet, everything was very outdated, just an overall horrible experience! I would not recommend anyone to stay at this place!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We booked a room at this hotel on accident, thinking it was another one we had stayed at previously. What a mistake. We were pretty much harassed by the front desk the whole time. We were accused of smoking in a non-smoking room, which was a smoking room 6 months prior to us staying..they charged 340.00 worth of charges to my room after I left even though they apologized before we left. When I called to speak to the hotel manager, the front desk representative named APRIL hung the phone up on me twice so then I had to call customer service hotline to lodge a complaint against this hotel because I wasn't allowed by APRIL to speak to the hotel manager. I can't even believe I am having to deal with this girl. So now I wait to see whether I will be Allowed to speak to the manager of the hotel. Besides all of that mess, the carpet in one of the rooms we booked, had a puke smell coming off the carpet in front of the blower to the air conditioner. The room had cigarette burns on the countertops and bathtub. The beds were uncomfortable, very stiff..Very outdated hotel. We paid $317.00 per room to stay here. For that price I would expect a much nicer place to stay in and for the staff to be polite. I can totally see why this hotel has the stars it has. NEVER AGAIN. PRICE GOUGING HOTEL..CHECK YOUR CREDIT CARDS PEOPLE AFTER YOU STAY HERE.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
El Paso, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

no issues getting on WIFI, most other places I've stayed at had problems getting on WIFI. Breakfast room has plenty to offer for everyone. The room wasn't bad either. The service all around staying there was really good.

Room Tip: I would book this place again the next time we decide to stay in Ruidoso,NM
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Dont stop here. Price per night posted is $75. Price they are trying to charge us $168 a night. Beds are hard and unbeatable pillows are flat. Bathroom have cigarette burns all over. Small bathrooms, dated decor, air conditioner bearly works.
the only upside is staff was friendly, but I would be to for charging double the posted price. Still unclear why I can stay at a 5 star hotel for the same price as this dump.

• Stayed July 2013
New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We stayed here because it was the only hotel room in town that didn't cost $180 a night because of summer rates :(. I walked in and out of the front door at least 4 times before a clerk even acknowledged my existence. No elevator, decor and rooms are very tired and outdated. The room was clean, albeit rundown. The good: The room had a refrigerator and microwave, the bed was quite comfortable, and the air conditioner worked well. The bad: bathrooms are tiny and pretty run down and the water pipes are REALLY noisy- so you can hear when ANY of your neighbors so much as turn on the faucet. We didn't eat breakfast here, so I can't rate it.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Amarillo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We were happy with our stay here, but the hotel itself could use some improvements. Price was reasonable and location was good. Breakfast was EXCELLENT! LOTS of options--eggs, biscuits and gravy, waffles, yogurt, fruit, oatmeal, grits, pastries, toast, cereal....plus more! Breakfast area was BIG, plenty of room for everyone... When we first walked into the hallway, it had an odd odor. Not necessarily bad, just odd...(old, musty)....The rooms were average, beds and pillows were soft, plenty of towels. The lobby, sitting area and pool was great!!! Sheets and shower curtain were stained, shower & tub worked great but could use a major cleaning or replacement and it had some stains also... This is a decent enough hotel for the price but could definitely use some sprucing up.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!