“My favorite Ruidoso restaurant.” 5 of 5 stars

575-257-9559
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Ruidoso
“My favorite Ruidoso restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2008

Landlocked is far and away one of the best restuarants in Ruidoso, New Mexico. We are locals and we eat and drink there regularly. The staff is friendly, knowledgable and attentive. They have a large selection of imported beers and a great wine selection. They also have great weekend musical entertainment. I highly recommend Landlocked.

Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Landlocked Restaurant - no longer Weber's Grill!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2008

Perhaps this is new ownership because the place we ate at is now called Landlocked. The food was excellent! Certainly above average. My husband ordered the red chile salmon, which he said was "really good". Translation: Excellent! I ordered the Landlocked salmon and that was also excellent! The service was good. It seemed that there was only one waitress for the downstairs portion, however, she was very attentive although just the teeniest bit rushed. Having said that, she made sure we had everything that we needed or asked for.

We went on a Friday evening and there were two men who provided live musical entertainment which only added to our experience.

I don't know about Weber's Grill but I do know that we WILL return to Landlocked again!