“Wonderful!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Malvern, Arkansas
“Wonderful!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Definitely need to visit this place if you like spicy Mexican....it is a small building, but don't let that fool you! The staff is very nice and friendly. Our son even got a hamburger and fries and their fries were homemade.

Lubbock
“Don't Get the Chicken!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Don't eat the chicken...it has a definite funny taste and I got sick afterwards. The green chili sauce is tasty but not worth the sick. Do not recommend. Place is cramped and just not a place I will return to. Glad many others have had good experience there, just wasn't my day.

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Cibolo, Texas
“So glad we U-Turned”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

It was late, we were wondering what was open, we pass this old little building with an open sign and thought what the hell. We turned around and that was the best decision all weekend. Kathleen the server was so warm. The food was delicious. It hit the spot. Everything is homeade. Food comes out fresh and hot. I highly recommend eating there. Even inside.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Texas
“Still The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Traveled from Amarillo to Ruidoso this past weekend and, of course, had to eat twice at OLE Taco. The rellenos are the tastiest I have ever had. My wife had the house speciality - OLE Taco - the beef tacos with this dish were "melt in you mouth good". The sides include refries, rice , salad, and guacamole. The best food with the world's best waitress - Kathleen - we're glad she is still there. Sort of a hole-in-the-wall place that the locals know about.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Worth, Texas
“Go there if your in ruidoso”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I always go there every time I'm in ruidoso. The food is really good and cheap. The atmosphere isn't the best it's very dated and worn, there are a few tables and chairs. The best way to enjoy ole taco is to order takeout. Ruidoso has a few Mexican food restaurants but this is by far the best! I'm from Texas and I love Mexican food, give it a try and I'm sure you will be back.

• Visited September 2012