“Popular local dining” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Alto, NM
“Popular local dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I have been coming to this restaurant ever since moving into the area and average close to once per week to join friends for good food and great service all at a fair price. The food is always flavorful and it arrives at the table quickly. Good value for the entire family.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Horrible Cheap food with awful service .”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011 via mobile

Me and my family were going out for dinner and we heard about this restaurant.When I got there it looked like it was worth a try.The staff was horrible but I didn't mind it that much, they were below average. Then I saw the menu and I ordered the caldo de res which to my demise was the worst mistake of my life. I kid you not there was a D*** cockroach I'm my soup I was so disgusted and mad I immediately just left. Worst place of my life.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Ruidoso Downs, New Mexico
“best ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

They see to everyone needs and treats everyone like family . I will go back again and again. if it is not on the menu you can still ask for it and they do their best to see that you get it as far as mexican food goes it is great and if you want they have pool tables just out side in the strip mall.

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, TX
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2008

The food is excellent. The salsa is great, and the enchildas are wonderful. the people are also warm and friendly.

I would rate it higher than any other Mexican restaurant in Ruidoso.