“Where's the rain????” 2 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Keller, Texas
“Where's the rain????”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We were so excited to see the lake, and when we got there, it looked like a pond. Not sure how many feet down the lake is, but I would guess at least 30 foot down. So sad.

Visited June 2013

Clovis, New Mexico, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Sad during a drought”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

This could be a nice place if NM would just get some more rain. Right now it is just a sad reminder of how dry it has been for so long. My heart goes out to this area.

Visited June 2013
Ruidoso
7 attraction reviews
“nice little hidden place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I took my kids to grindstone and we really enjoyed it I wish that I had my camera at the time they played and had a great time. The funnest thing for them was watching people catch fish it isn't the biggest lake but it was the most fun we have had in a long time!

Visited December 2012
Albuquerque, New Mexico
6 attraction reviews
“Good day hike”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Real close drive from downtown. We wanted to do a day hike near some water. This turned out to be perfect. Around half a dozen people were out fishing from the shore. It's a relatively small lake, so didn't take long to follow the trail around the lake. Saw about 8 deer.

Visited February 2013