I stayed at the Lodge in conjunction with a Conference at the Convention Center next door. My room was on the first floor but away from the lobby (114). Everything worked in the room. It was nice to have a refrigerator and microwave. I had no problem with the Front Desk staff when checking in. The lady was very pleasant and told me that she had a "quiet" room on the first floor. I didn't notice any dirt in the room or stained or beat up furnishings. Everything was fine.
The breakfast to order was a plus compared to the Continental Breakfast at many motels. It would have been nice to have a restaurant in the hotel but there are plenty of good places to eat nearby. All in all it was a very nice place to stay. I'll be back with my family.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Sierra Blanca Hotel Ruidoso
- The Lodge At Sierra Blanca Hotel
- Hotel At Sierra Blanca
- At Sierra Blanca Ruidoso
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Sierra Blanca is your ultimate retreat for family vacations and couples getaways. Most suites include Jacuzzi tubs for two, cozy patios, gas fireplaces, kitchenettes, spectacular views and a full hot complimentary breakfast on us. The Lodge is surrounded by the Links at Sierra Blanca, a links style golf course open to the public. The Lodge features a large lodge-style lobby, indoor pool and hot tub, fitness room, cocktail lounge and gift shop. There's also a large outdoor patio with a fire pit. Views include lush golf greens and 12,003 ft. Sierra Blanca Mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Lodge at Sierra Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.