“FUN” 5 of 5 stars

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“FUN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

My fiance and I along with my son and daughter had a girls vs boys competition to see who could go through the maze the fastest. Well of course the boys won by CHEATING haha (so my daughter and I say) but this is a neat little place to kill time loved it :)

Visited October 2012

Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Good family fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Even though we arrived near their closing time they were good enough to stay open. The maze gives you a good challenge and you could spend a good 20 or more minutes before you find your way out. We had a great time.

Visited August 2013
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Frustratingly fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Really thought this would be simple and stupid. But the maze kept us busy and running in circles for quite some time. Our niece took about 10 minutes to get through,while we thought we might need a search and rescue team. We were laughing like crazy by the time we made it out. Great family, kid or adult fun

Visited August 2013
Artesia, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun way to kill some time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I had never been to a human maze, so in our recent trip to town, my husband and I had to try it out. We strolled through casually rather than trying to get a good time, and it took us about 15 minutes. The woman behind the counter, though, is very friendly and we decided to try the panning for jewels too, which was quite fun. Both activities would be great for families with children, but also enjoyable for adults. The prices are reasonable, and we were very happy we took the time to stop in.

Visited July 2013
Hatch, New Mexico, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fun for kids!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

The grandboys had a fun-filled afternoon at the maze, the go-carts, & putt-putt golf. It was entertaining & engaging. Great way to spend a few hours in Ruidoso, NM!

Visited March 2013